Visitors to Woree are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, water parks, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- You'll find 478 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairns
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woree
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cairns Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Woree. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Cairns Reef Apartments & Motel - Our customers love the overall value and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Cairns New Chalon - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, 9.6 mi/15.4 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Woree
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 81.65 inches of rain falls on Woree each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F