Think of yourself rambling through the downtown area during your upcoming getaway, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, there is one draw you are especially anticipating: Yale University. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Find Your Future Yale University Lodging
Hotels near Yale University
Yale University is a highly popular place that draws many people throughout the year.
You'll find it in New Haven, a lively city that many travelers enjoy discovering.
There's no need to go far to discover a room around Yale University. There are at least 5 within 2 miles. The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale and the Courtyard New Haven at Yale are only 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the New Haven Hotel, is 0.5 miles away.
Save your money for seeing the sights and adventuring by staying at a budget hotel. Just 1 mile away, the La Quinta Inn & Suites New Haven is a great choice.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you book a room at any one of the luxury hotels, you'll wake up feeling replenished. Check out the facilities and latest deals at the New Haven Village Suites and the Clarion Hotel & Suites Hamden-New Haven.
Make time to try the robust coffee and delectable treats offered at Jojo's Coffee and Tea, a local spot close to Yale University. Later, head to one of the area's dining spots. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Louis' Lunch. Unwind with a couple of beers from Geronimo.
Make sure you retain some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Yale University:
- Eager book-lovers will be over the moon when they visit Sterling Memorial Library at Yale University, a popular space that holds a comprehensive selection of books, newspapers and other materials.
- Head to Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library and lose yourself in the vast world of books, newspapers, information and thoughts.
- Grove Street Cemetery is a valuable piece of the community's local history and a sobering reminder of the past.
- Music lovers should definitely check out a concert at Woolsey Hall, one of the area's most frequented local music venues.
- You'll find it hard not to admire the structural design of Harkness Tower, a famous historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
The proximity of Union Station to Yale University can make the train a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
New Haven hotels listed on Expedia supply everything you want, so you can definitely get locations near Yale University you'll adore. You won't be the only one searching: New Haven was a quite beloved landing place in the last twelve months. You're a few clicks away from all the insider info you could ever want. You can spend with certainty once reservation time hits, too: numerous guests recommend their New Haven hotel.
- Fitting for such a marvelous landmark, the guest service at accommodation near Yale University is grand.
- You'll find hotels in New Haven are always clean and neat.
- We offer pleasant suites for all kinds, from big reunions to singles.
New Haven vacations had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Yale University, you can stay right next door.
Fascinating New Haven Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to do in New Haven when you've crossed Yale University off your schedule.
- New Haven voyages have been a closed book until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean today is the day to book.
- Dine on a delightful supper of its trademark ingredients and happen upon the perfect store to search for gifts.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also find New Haven knows many things about setting out the welcome mat.
Planning a trip to New Haven is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Yale University. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few amazing landscapes!