Visitors can enjoy all that Adelanto has to offer including the shopping, sightseeing tours, and baseball games. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Victorville
- The closest major airport is in Palmdale, CA (WJF-General William J. Fox Airfield), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palmdale, CA (PMD-Palmdale Regional), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelanto
The picturesque setting of El Mirage Lake and Richardson Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Adelanto Branch Library and Stater Bros. Stadium.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Adelanto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Adelanto is 4.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 32°F