Visiting Cajon Junction
Visitors can enjoy all that Cajon Junction has to offer including the forests, coffeehouses, and live music. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 396 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cajon Junction
Places to visit in the larger region include Glen Helen Regional Park, San Manuel Amphitheater, and Phelan City Park. Additionally, you'll find Phelan Chamber of Commerce and Phelan Towne Square in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Cajon Pass - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cajon Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 101°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Cajon Junction each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F