Families will find kid-friendly activities in Anasco, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Church of Porta Coeli.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Anasco
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anasco
Church of Porta Coeli is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Mayaguez Zoo and University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez Campus in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Anasco. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rincon Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Yukayeke Playa Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Anasco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Anasco is 85.12 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F