Visitors to Aguada are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Aguada
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguada
Places to visit in the larger region include Museo del Mundillo, Aguadilla Mall, and El Parterre. In the area, you'll also find Rincon Central Plaza and Sandy Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Aguada. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Colombus - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aguada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 85.12 inches of rain falls on Aguada each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 64°F