Visiting San Sebastian
Visitors can enjoy all that San Sebastian has to offer including its restaurants. Rio Camuy Cave Park, Arecibo Observatory, and Church of Porta Coeli are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in San Sebastian
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Sebastian
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gozalandia Waterfall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rio Camuy Cave Park and Arecibo Observatory.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hacienda El Jibarito - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A top sight outside the city is Church of Porta Coeli, 17.7 mi/28.4 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for San Sebastian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- San Sebastian gets about 85.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and September with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F