Visitors can enjoy all that Ancaster has to offer including the coffeehouses, waterfalls, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ancaster
The city's cultural venues include Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum and Creations Art Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Hermitage Cascade and Griffin House National Historic Site in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Barracks Inn - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ancaster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Ancaster gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°F