Visitors can enjoy all that Caledonia has to offer including the zoo, golf courses, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caledonia
The city's cultural venues include Edinburgh Square Heritage and Cultural Centre and Caledonia Grand Trunk Station. Notable city landmarks like Caledonia Mill and Caledonia Bridge might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sundrim Golf Course and Killman Zoo.
As you start planning for your getaway to Caledonia, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 66 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Sandman Hotel Hamilton is located 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the heart of Caledonia. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hamilton can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Sheraton Hamilton Hotel is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from central Caledonia. This 3.5-star hotel in Hamilton features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt ON is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the center of Caledonia. This 2-star hotel in Hamilton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Caledonia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Caledonia gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F