Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Anderson, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its casinos and shopping.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muncie
- The closest major airport is in Muncie, IN (MIE-Delaware County), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anderson
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hoosier Park. Additionally, you'll find Mounds State Park and Country Moon Winery in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Anderson. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Anderson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites ANDERSON NORTH - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Anderson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Anderson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Anderson is 41.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F