Travelers to Anna will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anna
Places to visit in the larger region include Collin County Courthouse, Collin College, and Heard Craig Center for the Arts. Additionally, you'll find Collin County History Museum and McKinney Repertory Theatre in the area.
As you plan your trip to Anna, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 70 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Anna. This 2.5-star hotel in McKinney features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from central Anna. This 2.5-star hotel in Allen features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wingate By Wyndham Frisco TX is located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Anna. This 2.5-star hotel in Frisco features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Anna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 42.32 inches of rain falls on Anna each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F