Find Motels in Arlington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Arlington
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Other property types in Arlington
Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Live by Loews, Arlington, TX
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Arlington Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 15 inexpensive motels in Arlington among the more than 151 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can make the most of what Arlington has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park in Arlington, and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Arlington motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Six Flags Over Texas and Globe Life Park in Arlington.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and a manager's reception.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Arlington Highlands.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of AT&T Stadium and University of Texas at Arlington.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Arlington Highlands.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in ArlingtonCheck out the area's acclaimed theater scene and great live music while you're sightseeing. People visiting Arlington love its amusement parks.
Here are some popular places:
- AT&T Stadium
- Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Lake Arlington
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Grapevine Lake
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Six Flags Over Texas
- River Legacy Living Science Center
Arlington is also notable for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit ArlingtonFigure out the ideal time to visit Arlington by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 97° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.35 inches in a year
How to Get to Arlington and Around the Area
|Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)||Airport||11.8 mi (19.1 km)|
|Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.)||Airport||15.6 mi (25 km)|
|Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)||Airport||16.7 mi (26.9 km)|