Austinmer Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Austinmer, let us help you find a motel or something similar from more than 112 accommodations in the larger area. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Austinmer has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Wollongong City Beach, Symbio Wildlife Park, and North Wollongong Beach.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Austinmer
- Enjoy access to the free parking, nightclub, and bar.
Best Western City Sands - Wollongong Golf Club
- A golf course, a restaurant, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Central Austinmer is 9 mi (14.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Austinmer
Solomon Inn Wollongong
- Central Austinmer is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a bar are available during your stay.
- 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Austinmer
- Enjoy access to the free parking, along with in-room amenities like a furnished balcony.
Things to Do in Austinmer
Here are favorite places in and around Austinmer:
- Wollongong City Beach
- Symbio Wildlife Park
- North Wollongong Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Wombarra Sculpture Garden
- Bald Hill Lookout
- Fairy Meadow Beach Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Bulli Lookout
- Sea Cliff Bridge
- Flagstaff Hill Fort
Austinmer is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Austinmer
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Austinmer by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 78° F and nighttime temperatures average 60° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 68° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 53° F at night
- Average rainfall is 46.77 inches in a year
How to Get to Austinmer and Around the Area
|Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) ||Airport ||19.5 mi (31.4 km) |
|Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) ||Airport ||28.7 mi (46.1 km) |