Visiting Barolo Wine Area
Visitors to Barolo Wine Area are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and local tours.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Barolo Wine Area
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barolo Wine Area
Cultural venues in the city include Barolo Wine Museum, Castello Falletti Di Barolo, and Cappella del Barolo. The city is notable for landmarks like Novello Castle, Castle of Serralunga d'Alba, and Parish of St. Michael the Archangel. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Renato Ratti Cantina, Mascarello Giuseppe e Figlio Winery, and Sylla Sebaste are favorite sights to visit.
In Barolo Wine Area, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Corte Gondina boutique hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Ribezza Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Arborina Relais - Amenities at this property include a winery and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Barolo Wine Area
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Barolo Wine Area gets about 30.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F