Visitors can enjoy all that Monchiero has to offer including the wineries, temples, and restaurants. There are 380 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 45.2 mi (72.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monchiero
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mascarello Giuseppe e Figlio Winery. Additionally, you'll find Ca Neuva and Novello Castle in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Monchiero, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 180 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Antico Borgo Monchiero – Art Living Hotel is located in the heart of Monchiero. This 4-star hotel in Monchiero features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Il Boscareto Resort & Spa is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Serralunga d'Alba can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel villa Beccaris is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Monforte d'Alba can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Monchiero
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Monchiero each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F