Visitors can enjoy all that Beeville has to offer including the festivals, opera houses, and rainforests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and live music.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Three Rivers
- The closest major airport is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 49.8 mi (80.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County), 50.6 mi (81.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beeville
The city's cultural venues include Beeville Art Museum and McClanahan House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beeville Country Club and Coastal Bend College.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Beeville. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Beeville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Yonder Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Beeville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Beeville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beeville is 32.95 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F