Visitors can enjoy all that Kenedy has to offer including the opera houses, cafés, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and entertainment choices. You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Three Rivers.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenedy
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kenedy Ball Park and St. Matthews Church. Additionally, you'll find Karnes City Square in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kenedy. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Kenedy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable and quiet rooms.
- FieldHouse Inn - Our customers love the breakfast and helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 2.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kenedy - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kenedy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Kenedy gets about 32.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F