Visitors can enjoy all that Milroy has to offer including its restaurants. There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Milroy
Places to visit in the larger region include Poe Valley State Park, Seven Mountains Wine Cellars, and Penn's Cave. You'll also find Woodward Cave and Tussey Mountain in the area.
As you plan your trip to Milroy, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 64 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Milroy. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in State College can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Penn State is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central Milroy. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in State College can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, State College (Penn State Area), PA is located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Milroy. This 3-star hotel in State College features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Milroy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Milroy is 41.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F