Poor Experience at a Previously Good Hotel
Posted Feb 11, 2015
I have stayed at this hotel many times, usually is good. This trip however, the first after a few years was very disappointing. Booked the executive suite package for long weekend. In just two nights the following occured:
- Initial request to book an airport transfer resulted in a request to provide me credit card details over email as they would not charge to my room - refused for security concerns. Second call to hotel to book airport pick up allowed charging to room - then the car never arrived. Waited at BLR airport for 30 minutes and eventually took a taxi
- Arrived at allocated room, full of cleaners despite hotel being seemingly empty. Allocated a new room which had no temperature control, fridge wide open (warm drinks) and filthy windows
- WIFI didn't work, three visits of technician before giving up for the night. Worked for the next day and half at very slow rates. Hotel tried to charge for extra devices because I had to use a cable even though WIFI did not work
- Tried to book a massage - was provided three different opening times for spa none of which was correct. Arranged massage only to find booking was not made
- Food was average - room service and breakfasts
- Explained all issues to Duty Manager who assured I would receive an apology email the next day - never heard a thing back.
This hotel used to be great but is a shadow of it's former self. Needs work fast.