Find Hotels in Blaine, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Visitors to Blaine are sure to enjoy the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Mill Ruins Park, Target Field, and Target Center.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blaine
A favorite place to visit in the city is National Sports Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mill Ruins Park and Target Field.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Target Center, located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Basilica of Saint Mary, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Dressing for Blaine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 32.05 inches of rain falls on Blaine each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F