Find Hotels in Lino Lakes, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Visiting Lino Lakes
Visitors to Lino Lakes are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, gardens, and spas. Mill Ruins Park, Target Field, and Target Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 22.3 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lino Lakes
Mill Ruins Park, Target Field, and Target Center are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Xcel Energy Center and Basilica of Saint Mary.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Minnehaha Park, 19.9 mi/32.1 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Lino Lakes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Lino Lakes gets about 32.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F