Visitors can enjoy all that Anoka has to offer including the riverfront, restaurants, and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Target Field, Target Center, and Mill Ruins Park.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anoka
A favorite place to visit in the city is Anoka Technical College. Additionally, in the area you'll find Target Field and Target Center.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Regency Inn and Suites, Anoka - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Mill Ruins Park, 16.9 mi/27.2 km from the heart of the city, and Basilica of Saint Mary, which is 16.9 mi/27.2 km away.
Getting Around Anoka
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Anoka Station. Anoka might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Anoka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Anoka gets about 30.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F