Apartments in Boston for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Boston
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2019
Other property types in Boston
Hyatt Regency Boston
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Boston Park Plaza
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Boston
There are plenty of places to stay in Boston with 1443 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from, including 870 apartments. Seek out the fascinating museums and acclaimed theater scene in this vibrant area. Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Boston Common are popular attractions to visit.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Listed below are some of the more popular Boston apartments to choose from:
- Neighborhood: Chinatown
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- A 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center on site
- Free WiFi and a living room included
- Located in Downtown Boston neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Dorchester
- Includes free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a washer/dryer
- Free breakfast and a terrace on site
- Free WiFi, a living room, and a soaking tub included
- Located in South End neighborhood
- Access to a 24-hour front desk on site
- Neighborhood: North End
- Includes free WiFi
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Boston?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.41 inches in a year
Must See in Boston
Travelers appreciate Boston for its university life and monuments. New England Aquarium and Artisans Asylum are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include USS Constitution Museum and Boston Museum of Fine Arts. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Boston Common.Boston is also known for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Boston and Around the Area
Fly into Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), which is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away from the city center. You can also search for flights into Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), which is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Government Center Station, State St. Station, and Bowdoin Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Boston North Station, Boston South Station, or Boston-Back Bay Station.