Apartments in Quincy for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Featured Apartments in Quincy
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Other property types in Quincy
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Quincy
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Staybridge Suites Boston- Quincy, by IHG
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Quincy
You'll find 8 hotels and other accommodations in Quincy, including a selection of apartments. Why not relish this family-friendly area's lively bars and top-notch restaurants? Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Boston Museum of Fine Arts and Copley Place.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Apartments are ideal for solo travelers who want to live like locals, and also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Below are some of the top Quincy apartments you can choose from:
- In Quincy
- Includes a living room, a fireplace, and a sofa bed
- Access to a fitness center on site
- A patio and a living room included
- Located in Quincy
- In Quincy
- Includes free WiFi, a patio, and a living room
Best Time to Visit Quincy
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.74 inches in a year
What to Do in Quincy
Travelers speak highly of Quincy for its bars and restaurants. Enjoy the outdoors at Adams National Historic Park and Wollaston Beach, or simply take in cultural attractions like Quincy Historical Society Museum and US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem. Other popular places to visit in the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts and Copley Place.Quincy is known also for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Quincy and Around the Area
Fly into Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), which is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transit at Quincy Adams Station, Wollaston Station, and North Quincy Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Quincy Center Station.