Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bridgeport, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. The welcoming and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeport
A favorite place to visit in the city is Junction Valley Railroad. Additionally, you'll find Lager Mill Brewing Museum and Frankenmuth Historical Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Bridgeport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgeport is 33.31 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F