Picture yourself ambling through the roads during your next getaway, noticing the beautiful scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. But Brookfield Zoo is one draw you're prepared for in particular. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Lodging Near Brookfield Zoo
Hotels near Brookfield Zoo
Long after you and your group have gone home, your time at Brookfield Zoo will hover in the forefront of your mind.
You'll find it in Chicago, a thriving city that many travelers love exploring.
Located 1 mile away is where you will stumble upon the Rodeway Inn Lyons, the only listed hotel in the immediate vicinity of Brookfield Zoo.
For those looking to save a few dollars, there are a few low-cost hotels in the vicinity. Some establishments that come highly recommended include the Bishops Hall and the Harvey House Bed & Breakfast.
Look into staying at one of the area's upmarket hotels to ensure that you get the best night's sleep possible. The Chicago Marriott Midway and the Residence Inn Marriott Chicago Midway are distinguished options that provide fantastic service and amenities.
You'll be pleased to know that Brookfield Zoo isn't all this area has to offer. Austin Blues Bar-B-Que (8400 31st Street, Brookfield) is just 0.06 miles away and it serves up hearty fare.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Brookfield Zoo:
- It doesn't matter if you attend a comedy, tragedy or musical, time at Madison Street Theatre is the perfect way to while away a few hours.
- Take a self-guided tour of Morton College and watch on as the earnest undergraduates scramble to their classes.
- Lose yourself in Hawthorne Works Museum, a shop where you can take time away from your responsibilities and enjoy a spot of shopping.
- On a sunlit day, visit Stevenson Park to have a stroll in the fresh air.
- Start your trip off on the right foot by going to Oak Park Visitors Center and picking up some informative pamphlets.
A modest distance of just 0.9 miles is all that separates Brookfield Zoo and the nearby rail terminal, Riverside.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Chicago delivers everything you require, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Brookfield Zoo you'll love. With hundreds of newcomers in the recent year, you won't be by yourself. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, spend with confidence: visitors of all kinds would suggest their Chicago hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? Find all the insider info you could ever want.
- Discover that hotels in Chicago are always fresh and tidy.
- The staff at hotels around Brookfield Zoo go beyond all targets, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
- You're on the best website if you're looking for room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
Hotels close to Chicago had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your favored spot in your future with our wide selection of hotels near Brookfield Zoo.
Fascinating Chicago Facts and Figures
After you've checked Brookfield Zoo off your timetable, there are still further things to see and do in Chicago.
- Be enlightened about the area's past, then head out on the town to top off your exploration right.
- You'll realize Chicago also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its guests after a day spent on its abundant activities.
- Until recently, Chicago voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of visits has been taking off, meaning now is a good time to make your wishes a reality.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing selfies. You won't regret planning a vacation to Chicago, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Brookfield Zoo from Expedia. Book today!