History buffs enjoy visiting Searsport though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and bars.
- You'll find 235 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Camden
- The closest major airport is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Searsport
The picturesque setting of Sears Island and Moose Point State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Penobscot Marine Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Searsport. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homeport Historic Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Baits Motel - This 2-star motel is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Searsport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Searsport gets about 41.93 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F