Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Caliços, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Around the area, top sights include Zoomarine, Rocha Beach, and Falesia Beach.
- There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in Caliços
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caliços
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Castle Wall Ruins. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Fisherman's Beach and Albufeira Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Municipal Archaeological Museum and Clock Tower.
In Caliços, there are 118 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Frentomar - With a stay at this hotel in Peneco Beach, guests can enjoy access to a library and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its surrounding nightlife.
- Hotel Alisios - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Rocamar Exclusive Hotel & Spa Adults Only - This 3-star hotel in Albufeira Old Town features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Popular places to see around the area include Zoomarine, located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Rocha Beach, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for Caliços
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Caliços is 0.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Caliços?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Caliços, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Caliços?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Caliços?
Where is the best place to stay in Albufeira Old Town?
What's a favorite place to stay in Peneco Beach?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Caliços?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Caliços?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Caliços?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Caliços?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Caliços?
Recent reviews of Caliços hotels
More trip options
- Caliços Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Caliços Airports
- Hotels in Caliços Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Caliços Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Caliços
- More Hotel Options in Caliços
- More Popular Hotels in Albufeira
- Other Hotels near Caliços, Albufeira
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends