- Carson Valley Casino
- 7 min drive
- Stagecoach Express Ski Lift
- 21 min drive
- Van Sickle Bi-State Park
- 22 min drive
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
David Walley's Resort and Hot Springs is located in Genoa. Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center and Stewart Indian School are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Genoa Courthouse Museum and Dangberg Home Ranch Historic Park. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting.Visit our Genoa travel guide
- Carson Valley Casino - 7 min drive
- Stagecoach Express Ski Lift - 21 min drive
- Van Sickle Bi-State Park - 22 min drive
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa - 23 min drive
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe - 23 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
David Walley's Resort and Hot Springs
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- David Walley's And Hot Springs
- David Walley's Resort and Hot Springs Genoa
- David Walley's Resort and Hot Springs Resort
- David Walley's Resort and Hot Springs Resort Genoa