Visiting Cascade Locks
Visitors give high marks for the riverfront in Cascade Locks, which is also known for its waterfalls and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Cascade Locks
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cascade Locks
The waterfalls and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Dry Creek Falls Traiilhead, Eagle Creek Trailhead, and Wahclella Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bridge of the Gods and Cascade Locks Historical Museum.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cascade Locks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 46.89 inches of rain falls on Cascade Locks each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F