Think of yourself in a new place: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, noticing the lovely nature or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been anticipating most of all: Chippewa Square. Right now is finally the day to mark it off your to-do list.
What Are the Best Places to Stay at Chippewa Square?
Hotels near Chippewa Square
A day spent at Chippewa Square feels like a journey through time.
It is in Savannah, a charismatic city that is definitely worth checking out.
You'll find lots of hotels within walking distance of Chippewa Square. The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah are a few of the more popular ones.
If you're weary from sightseeing and are in need of someplace inexpensive but cheerful to lay your head, then there is a range of budget hotels close by. The Hamilton-Turner Inn and the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection are popular options. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the other is 0.6 miles.
This area's many upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who like to travel in style. The Gastonian is just 0.5 miles away, while the Kehoe House can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both of these places are charming and packed with creature comforts.
Chippewa Square is near some shops and local eateries where drained sightseers can get a quick pick-me up after a long day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at B. Matthew's Eatery. When the day starts to end, rejuvenate with a hearty feast at 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. And finally, kickstart a festive night out with some beers at The Lady and Sons.
After visiting Chippewa Square, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Are you a fan of live theater? Then catch a show at Savannah Theatre.
- Take a trip to The Historic Savannah Theater if you and your family are fans of theater and other stage productions.
- An excursion to Independent Presbyterian Church of Savannah is the perfect way to deepen your knowledge of the local religion and culture.
- Take a guided tour of Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, a prominent historic house in the area.
- Take a tour of Harper Fowlkes House, an important historic property in the local area.
Our Historic Downtown resorts and hotels furnish everything you want, so you can be sure to get sites near Chippewa Square that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself: Historic Downtown was a pretty beloved destination last year. Once reservation time hits, you'll travel confidently: multiple guests endorsed their Historic Downtown hotel. Need help deciding? All the secret guidance you're looking you'll find right here.
- We've got accommodations that are soothing for all kinds, including big reunions and singles.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging around Chippewa Square is great.
- Rooms in Historic Downtown hotels are neat, tidy, and primed to welcome you in.
Historic Downtown getaways saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your choice site is expecting you thanks to our broad roster of hotels near Chippewa Square.
Intriguing Historic Downtown Facts and Figures
With Chippewa Square checked off your timetable, there are still further activities to see and do in Historic Downtown.
- Visit one of the area's museums, then head out on the town to top off the good times.
- a full plate of pastimes, you'll realize Historic Downtown also is a pro when it comes to customized treatment.
- Until recently, Historic Downtown sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing trips mean the moment to book is now.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes. You won't regret planning a trip to Historic Downtown, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Chippewa Square from Expedia. Book today!