Chisholm Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having difficulty finding a motel in Chisholm, allow Expedia help you find a motel or similar property from over 424 accommodations in the larger area. Just use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Chisholm has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Nobbys Head Beach, Newcastle Beach, and Merewether Beach.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Ibis Budget Newcastle
- Located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Chisholm
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motto Farm Motel
- Free breakfast and a restaurant are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an LCD TV.
- Central Chisholm is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) away
Hunter Gateway Motel
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Chisholm
- Central Chisholm is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like an iPod dock.
Travellers Motor Village
- 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Chisholm
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Chisholm
Here are favorite places in and around Chisholm:
- Nobbys Head Beach
- Newcastle Beach
- Merewether Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Walka Water Works
- Hunter Region Botanic Gardens
- Hunter Wetlands Centre
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Merewether Ocean Baths
- Hunter Valley Zoo
- Oakvale Farm and Fauna World
Best Time to Visit Chisholm
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Chisholm by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 60° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 53° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
How to Get to Chisholm and Around the Area
|Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) ||Airport ||12.3 mi (19.9 km) |