When you consider your upcoming vacation, you perhaps see yourself rambling through the lanes, staring up at the beautiful scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one draw you're especially looking forward to: Clinton Square. Right now is the moment to mark it finished.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Clinton Square?
Hotels near Clinton Square
History buffs will adore Clinton Square.
It can be found in Syracuse, 75 miles from the tourist hub of Rochester. It makes for a great side adventure!
To be close to Clinton Square, stay at one of 12 various accommodations within 2 miles. Just 1 mile away is the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center. The Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square and the Jefferson Clinton Hotel, 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also worth considering.
Accommodation can be a considerable cost when exploring the globe, so why not save some money and book a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Courtyard Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square and the Genesee Grande Hotel and Suites are two popular options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
If you are the type of traveler who loves all the added features, you can stay at one of the excellent upmarket hotels close by. Experience the plush amenities at the Quality Inn & Suites Downtown and the Marriott Syracuse Downtown. These establishments are just 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The streets surrounding Clinton Square offer a delight for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. BOULANGERIE is a superb place for a mid-morning caffeine surge. Travelers searching for a heartier dining experience should go to Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, an establishment that's also not far away. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Empire Brewing Company and let the beers keep flowing.
There are some other things going on in proximity to Clinton Square:
- Erie Canal Museum will provide you with a great museum to visit.
- Landmark Theatre is a superb venue to experience a play.
- No matter what your age, you'll be sure to enjoy the thought-provoking scientific exhibits at Museum of Science and Technology.
- When locals hang out with friends, they head to Armory Square, a bustling civic spot.
- Jazz Central Theater is a key piece of this area's rich culture. You will have an entertaining night at theater here and get a taste of the area's performing arts scene.
Hotels in Downtown Syracuse listed on Expedia provide everything you need, so you're certain to find locations near Clinton Square that you'll appreciate. Downtown Syracuse was a rather favored destination over the past year, so you shouldn't be alone. Once you're ready to reserve your spot, you'll set off with confidence: new admirers of all sorts would propose their Downtown Syracuse hotel to a colleague. All the recommendations you're looking you'll find right here.
- As you might expect near such a fine feature, the concierge service at accommodation around Clinton Square is great.
- From big reunions to couples, we have suites that are comfortable for everyone.
- "Clean, fresh, and quick to receive you" is how Downtown Syracuse hotel rooms are managed.
Your preferred place lies in your future with our broad selection of hotels near Clinton Square.
Downtown Syracuse Fascinating Facts and Figures
When you've checked Clinton Square off your list, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Syracuse.
- Enjoy an evening of fun and games to top off your good times right; next day, get enlightened about the area's background.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also discover Downtown Syracuse knows its stuff when it comes to special care.
- Downtown Syracuse has been kept secret, but is beginning to find its place.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet some astonishing new photo opportunities. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Syracuse, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Clinton Square. Reserve now!