Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Syracuse, NY from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Syracuse Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Syracuse Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Syracuse and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 59 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Syracuse hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus Liverpool - Syracuse Inn & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn & Suites Fairgrounds. This hotel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn by Wyndham Auburn/Finger Lakes Region. This motel provides guests with laundry facilities and deep soaking tubs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's overall value and location.
Planning Your Trip to Syracuse
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Syracuse is 38.54 inches
Exploring Syracuse with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and university life, Syracuse has lots to offer visitors including its live music, hockey, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Museum of Science and Technology and Erie Canal Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Everson Museum of Art and OnCenter Complex. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland of Cicero, Pocket Puppies & Little Lions, or CountryMax - Cicero.