Find Cheap Hostels in Cointrin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Cointrin
Other property types in Cointrin
ibis Geneve Aeroport
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Hostels and More in Cointrin
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Cointrin, there are 185 other accommodations within a 10-mile radius, and we can help you choose one that suits you. For those who would rather save money on overnight stays and focus more on fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia. You can find local tours and other activities in this destination, while the local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds.
Our travelers like these accommodations in the area, and they may offer budget-friendly room rates:
Nash Airport Hotel - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Cointrin. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk at this hotel.
Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva - 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Cointrin. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cointrin?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 33.70 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Cointrin?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum
- United Nations European Headquarters
- Franchises Park
- Trembley Park
- Alpine Garden
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Forum Meyrin Theatre
- ICT Discovery
Overall, Cointrin is known for its:
How to Get to Cointrin and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center. Once you've arrived, you might want to use public transit to get around. Head over to Avanchet Tram Stop to catch metro.