Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corbin, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its waterfalls, museums, and shopping. A top sight in the city is Cumberland Falls. In Corbin, there are 43 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Corbin
Families come for attractions such as Kentucky Splash Water Park, Barbourville Water Park, and Natural Arch Scenic Area. Notable city landmarks like Dr. Thomas Walker State Historic Site and Manchester Baptist Church might be worth a visit. The waterfalls and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cumberland Falls, Laurel River Lake, and Pine Mountain State Resort Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Corbin. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott London - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pine Mountain State Resort Park - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Corbin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Corbin gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F