- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Coronado Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Coronado, Coronado Beach Resort is in the city center and near the beach. Seaport Village and Fashion Valley Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coronado Beach and Balboa Park. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for San Diego Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. With kayaking, water skiing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Coronado Beach - 7 min walk
- Naval Base Coronado - 20 min walk
- Petco Park - 14 min drive
- San Diego Convention Center - 15 min drive
- Seaport Village - 16 min drive
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 15 min drive
- 25th - Commercial Station - 5 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Miguel's Cocina - 1 min walk
- La Salsa - 1 min walk
- The Tavern - 2 min walk
- Village Pizzeria - 3 min walk
- Maretalia Ristorante - 3 min walk
About this property
Coronado Beach Resort
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Room was not comfortable at all, had to sleep on a bed that pulled out of the wall! Very uncomfortable! No room to walk around with the bed out, room didn’t look anything like the pictures. Very noisy in hallways during the night. Kids running around past 10 pm, couldn’t sleep. Very disappointed! I paid for a one bedroom room, and had sleep on a living room floor like a kid! I stayed four nights, was happy to come home!