Find Hotels in Cottage Grove, MN
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Visiting Cottage Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Cottage Grove has to offer including the jazz scene, shopping, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Mall of America, Xcel Energy Center, and Minnehaha Park.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cottage Grove
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cottage Grove Ravine Regional Park and Mississippi Dunes Golf Links. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mall of America and Xcel Energy Center.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cottage Grove, MN - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Minnehaha Park, located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Cottage Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cottage Grove is 28.39 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cottage Grove?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cottage Grove, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cottage Grove?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Cottage Grove?
What are some hotels with pools in Cottage Grove?
Recent reviews of Cottage Grove hotels
More trip options
- Cottage Grove Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cottage Grove Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cottage Grove Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cottage Grove
- More Hotel Options in Cottage Grove
- More Popular Hotels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
- Other Hotels near Cottage Grove, Minneapolis - St. Paul
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends