Visitors to Wexford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne Incline.
- You'll find 268 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburgh
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wexford
A favorite place to visit in the city is North Park. In the area, you'll also find Heinz Field and PNC Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Wexford - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Duquesne Incline, located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Monongahela Incline, which is 13.8 mi/22.2 km away.
Dressing for Wexford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wexford is 41.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 19°F