Visitors can enjoy all that Sewickley has to offer including the restaurants, spas, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne Incline are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 272 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburgh
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sewickley
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne Incline. Additionally, you'll find Monongahela Incline in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Wexford-Sewickley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Sewickley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Sewickley gets about 38.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F