Visitors can enjoy all that Creedmoor has to offer including the churches, baseball games, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights in the area include North Carolina State Capitol, PNC Arena, and Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Creedmoor
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cedar Creek Gallery and Three Bears Acres. You'll also find Falls Lake State Recreation Area and Stagville State Historic Site in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Creedmoor, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 275 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham International Airport is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Creedmoor. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Morrisville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Wingate by Wyndham - Raleigh is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from central Creedmoor. This 2.5-star hotel in Raleigh features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RTP - 4919 Miami Blvd. is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Creedmoor. This 2.5-star hotel in Durham features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see in the area include Lenovo, located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of the city, and PNC Arena, which is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away.
Dressing for Creedmoor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Creedmoor is 43.31 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F