Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Machu Picchu with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Machu Picchu, this hostel is steps from Wiñaywayna Park, Aguas Calientes Hot Springs, and Stadium. Las Termas and Putucusi are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hostel has an arcade/game room and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Machu Picchu hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 4:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostel Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Hostel
- Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Machu Picchu Hostel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.