Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Machu Picchu with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Machu Picchu, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hostel has an arcade/game room and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This Machu Picchu hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 4:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostel Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Hostel
- Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Machu Picchu
- Pirwa Machu Picchu Hostel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.