Cutlerville Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Grand Rapids, there are more than 81 hotels and other lodging choices, though only 3 inexpensive motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Cutlerville has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, and John Ball Zoo.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
Red Roof Inn Grand Rapids Airport
- Located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Cutlerville
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motel 6 Grand Rapids - Airport
- Free parking, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center are available during your stay.
- Central Cutlerville is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away
Knights Inn Grand Rapids
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Cutlerville
Swan Inn Motel
- Central Cutlerville is 15 mi (24.2 km) away
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Walker/Grand Rapids North
- 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Cutlerville
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Cutlerville
Check out the entertainment venues or simply enjoy the restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Cutlerville for its waterparks.
Here are favorite places in and around Cutlerville:
- Van Andel Arena
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum
- John Ball Zoo
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
- Frog Hollow Playground
- Millennium Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Meyer May House
- Voigt House Victorian Museum
- Heritage Hill Historic District
Best Time to Visit Cutlerville
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Cutlerville by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 18° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.27 inches in a year
How to Get to Cutlerville and Around the Area
|Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) ||Airport ||7.9 mi (12.8 km) |