Find Hotels in Denny
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Denny has to offer including its restaurants. The rural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Glasgow Cathedral, Celtic Park, and George Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Denny
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Denny
Glasgow Cathedral, Celtic Park, and George Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Gallery of Modern Art and Botanic Gardens.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Drum Farm - With a stay at this 2-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with satellite TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center, and Riverside Museum, which is 16.3 mi/26.2 km away.
Dressing for Denny
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Denny gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F