Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Dudley, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its zoo and spas. Around the area, top sights include Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and Arena Birmingham.
- You'll find 465 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Birmingham
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dudley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Crooked House, Himley Hall and Park, and Dudley Town Hall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dudley Zoo and Castle and Black Country Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dudley. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Himley House Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Station Hotel - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include International Convention Centre, 9.9 mi/16 km from the heart of the city, and Bullring Shopping Centre, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Dudley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.16 inches of rain falls on Dudley each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F