Find Hotels in East Columbus, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Visiting East Columbus
Families will find kid-friendly activities in East Columbus, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Easton Town Center, Columbus Museum of Art, and Mapfre Stadium.
- You'll find 323 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Columbus
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Golf Depot at Central Park and Gahanna Woods Park and State Nature Preserve. In the area, you'll also find Easton Town Center and Columbus Museum of Art.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in East Columbus. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites East Broad at 270 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus Airport East - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Columbus Airport Gahanna - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to see in the area include Mapfre Stadium, 8.7 mi/14 km from the city center, and Ohio Theatre, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for East Columbus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for East Columbus is 39.31 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F