Visiting East Northport
Visitors can enjoy all that East Northport has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Sky Zone.
- There are 185 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Northport
Sky Zone is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Commack Methodist Church and John W. Engeman Theater in the area.
As you plan your vacation to East Northport, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Large Bedroom w/ King Size Bed, Comfy Couch, Home Theater, Fridge, Wi-fi, Quiet is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of East Northport. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in East Garden City can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City is located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of East Northport. This 4-star hotel in Old Greenwich features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central East Northport. This 2.5-star hotel in East Norwich features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting Around East Northport
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from East Northport Station. East Northport might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for East Northport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for East Northport is 43.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F