Find Hotels in Huntington, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Huntington, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and shopping. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- There are 262 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntington
Cultural venues in the city include Heckscher Museum of Art, Paramount Theater, and Cinema Arts Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Chateau at Coindre Hall and Oheka Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caumsett State Historic Park Preserve and Target Rock National Wildlife Refuge.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Sky Zone, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, which is 14.2 mi/22.8 km away.
Getting Around Huntington
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Huntington Cold Spring Harbor Station. Huntington may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Huntington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Huntington gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Huntington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Huntington, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Huntington?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Huntington?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Huntington?
What are some accommodations with pools in Huntington?
What is the best spa hotel in Huntington?
What's the best accommodation near John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)?
How is it to stay in Huntington?
What should I see while I'm in Huntington?
How can I get around Huntington?
What's the seasonal weather like in Huntington?
Recent reviews of Huntington hotels
More trip options
- Huntington Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Huntington Airports
- Hotels near Popular Huntington Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Huntington
- More Hotel Options in Huntington
- Huntington Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near Huntington, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends