Envision yourself on your upcoming getaway: you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the roads, gazing up at the monuments or the exquisite world wherever you look. But Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. The day has finally come to tick it off your must-see list.
Lodging Nearby Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus
Hotels near Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus
Time spent at Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus is always a fascinating experience.
You'll find it in Spokane. If you're staying in the state capital, Olympia, you'll need to journey 260 miles to arrive there.
There are as many as 22 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus. Take a look at the Courtyard by Marriott Spokane Downtown at the Convention Ctr, just 0.2 miles away, The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection, 0.9 miles away, or the Holiday Inn Express Spokane Downtown, 0.5 miles away.
There's certainly no need to spend a copious amount on accommodation. Thankfully, there are many budget options positioned near this attraction. The Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane, 0.4 miles away, or the DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center, at a distance of 0.4 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
Some of us just prefer something on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a great range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you take a look at the Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue, which is only 0.7 miles away. A second option is the Best Western Plus City Center, 0.4 miles away.
Starbucks (172 S. Divison Street Suite A, A, Spokane) is only 0.5 miles away from Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus, making it the perfect place for a much-needed coffee break. That said, if you are craving something a bit more stuffing, take a brisk walk to No-Li Brewhouse (1003 East Trent Avenue #170, Spokane).
Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Gonzaga University is a true community landmark as well as an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just appreciate beautiful things, Jundt Art Museum is an art museum that is well-worth your time.
- Go to a band or get involved in a festival or large event at Spokane Convention Center, one of the city's hottest entertainment facilities.
- Crosbyana Room contains a wide range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to explore the events and stories that made the area.
- It doesn't matter if it's a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at INB Performing Arts Center is the perfect way to spend a couple of hours.
Some visitors arrive at Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus by light rail. It's a walk of 0.6 miles from Spokane Station to this destination.
Motels and lodging in Downtown Spokane listed on Expedia provide everything you need, so you can be sure to get sites near Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus you'll adore. Downtown Spokane welcomed quite a few tourists in the past year, so get going. You can see the secret guidance you need right here. You can spend boldly once the moment arrives to reserve, too: many new admirers would propose their Downtown Spokane hotel to their colleagues.
- In search of suites that are pleasant in addition to fresh and clean? We have it here.
- Rooms in Downtown Spokane accommodation will always be fresh, tidy, and quick to show you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation near Downtown Spokane got more visitors in the last year than 2015. Your desired place lies in your future with our diverse selection of hotels near Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus.
Downtown Spokane Facts
There are still more things to see and do in Downtown Spokane after Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus is checked off your schedule.
- Happen upon the perfect store to browse for souvenirs and add a stop for an enticing dish of the local foods.
- Use some hours to organize some activities, and you'll soon realize Downtown Spokane also knows many things about hospitality.
- Downtown Spokane is currently beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
Planning an escape to Downtown Spokane is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Eastern Washington University - Riverpoint Campus from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old views and tip your hat to some breathtaking photo ops!