Travelers to Edgartown give high marks for the shopping, array of wineries, and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its beaches.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Edgartown
- The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgartown
The city's cultural venues include Vincent House Museum and Martha's Vineyard Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Old Whaling Church, Edgartown Lighthouse, and Chappaquidick Dike Bridge. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lighthouse Beach, Bend in the Road Beach, and Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Edgartown. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Christopher - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Lightkeepers Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking.
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Edgartown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Edgartown gets about 45.16 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F